who are you?

who are you?
zhannadesigner

понедельник, 23 апреля 2018 г.

Reiki Owl Meditation

One of the ways I think it is easiest to connect with the owl energy is through a
guided meditation with Reiki. Use the Meditation below as a guideline and add your own twist to it. The Owl is waiting to be called on to help you see the truth in any situation.

Reiki Meditation With The Owl Energy:

  1. Get into a safe place and cleanse the room you are in. Make power symbols on every wall, window, door, etc of the room you are in. If you are in an outdoor space for cleansing purposes just pretend you are sitting in a cube and make a power symbol on each side of the cube to create a protective space. Another great way is to just envision a bubble of white light forming around you that will stay with you for your whole Reiki Meditation session. Place one large symbol over the bubble. You now have your sealed, safe space for your meditation.
  2. If you like candles then light a candle. If music calls to you put on some nature sounds or soft relaxing music. For this meditation I recommend that you put on some owl sounds. However, do whatever you feel guided to do.
  3. Make one large power and emotional symbol over yourself. State what it is you would like the owl to help you with. For example, you could simply say, “Hello Owl Energy. I welcome you into my space with open arms and would love to receive any message you are willing to bring me. I love to see the truth in all situations.” Or you could say, “Dear Owl Energy. I feel that I am stuck with (name your personal situation). Please come and help me see through the darkness. I am ready with open arms.”
  4.  After stating your intention, sit in this relaxed, meditative space for 10-20 min. The more relaxed you are the more messages you will easily be able to receive.
  5.  When you feel guided to end your session make one large power symbol over yourself. I like to make a power symbol over the bottom of my feet as well as I feel it really helps to ground me after a Reiki Meditation. Give Thanks.
  6.  Write down any information you may have received in this meditation. This is true even if you were just shown images. If you were shown different images look up what symbolism is attached to each image and you may find your message. Don’t give up if you don’t understand what you are being shown right away. Often times things will make more sense in a few week’s time.
  7. Sending love and light your way!
https://reikirays.com/21696/reiki-owl-meditation/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий