who are you?

who are you?
zhannadesigner

суббота, 14 октября 2017 г.

From Panic to Peace Tapping Meditation

With Tapping, this tool can quickly transform my physiology, my state of mind, and my
emotional experience of the day that I may, or may not have, planned. 
As with so many things, awareness is a skill, and to get good at it, we have to practice. Even now I don’t always do that perfectly, but I’ve practiced enough to recognize when things may have gotten off track.
https://www.thetappingsolution.com/blog/panic-peace-tapping-meditation/?utm_campaign=Greatest-Self-Book-Launch-Internal&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email-broadcast&utm_content=15-Dawson-Church-2-Sales-Page-Launch-3-Jack-Canfield-Internal-10-14-17&utm_term=existing-list-campaign-related

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий